Thursday, August 2, 2018

Meet Mrs. Maloney!

I am so excited to get to know you and your families, I thought I would take
this opportunity to tell you a little bit about myself.

I am married to another teacher and coach Pat Maloney.  We are very blessed
to have six childrenyes six!  Madeline, Brock, Shannon, Thomas, Grady, and
MaryKathryn, ages 16-5.  I am extremely grateful to be teaching at my
childrens school as we are now thankfully under one roof.

We recently moved here to McBain, three years ago from the Upper Peninsula.  
I have been teaching now for fifteen years, and going into my second-year
teaching here at McBain.  I have taught kindergarten for twelve years, first
grade, and sixth grade.  I feel very comfortable with the little ones as I have
spent the majority of my professional career with kindergarteners.

I am originally from Sault Ste. Marie, and I try to go back up to my U.P. as
much as possible.  I have a bachelor of arts degree in Early Childhood/Elementary
Education at Mercyhurst College in Erie, PA.  I have a master’s degree in
Educational Leadership from Grand Valley State University.

We traveled to Disney World for our family summer vacation!

../Desktop/IMG_2167.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment